Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dear Andrew

I have no idea how we are going to explain how we met to anyone... mainly our families. I guess we will get to that obstacle when it comes. We first started talking March 27. By the 30th you were already asking if I would move all over the world with you. I thought things were going too fast at the time. You said you did not want to scare me off but it was definitely scaring me. I did not tell you that because i wanted to see where things would go. It was also hard for me to feel emotions toward someone I had only texted and not really met yet. We finally officially met on my birthday. You are the best present ever. I remember pulling into the parking lot and wishing you were ugly and you looked as great as you did in your pictures. When you came running to my car and jumped into the passenger seat, it was as if you belonged there. Nothing was weird nothing was awkward it was normal. I gave you your lunch and you ate while we talked until I had to go. You exceeded my expectations. 

I do not even mind that our visit are contained to sitting in my car. It allows us to take things slow and truly get to know one another.

The second time I was able to see you we only had thirty minutes. Which was fine. Seeing you always makes my day. We talked about our futures. While our career paths are generally the same our jobs would be different. You were worried we would never see each other. You shouldn't worry though. I have three more years before I even graduate from college. We can figure out all the details before then. I know we will make things work because you are my Prince Charming ;P 

I saw you again two days later. Except this time it was for a long time. It was for almost three hours. Some how we managed to keep the conversation going. It was great. We showed pictures of family members and household pets. You are such a cat person, it is adorable. Today was the first time I realized how amazingly blue your eyes are. They are so crystal clear. You have beautiful eyes. We kissed for the first time today. You pulled me over and kissed me. You made my tummy turn upside down. That has never happened before. You are perfect.

Sincerely,
Tiffany.

P.s. I hope I don't forget to buy you deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment