Friday, April 10, 2015

Dear Andrew

We hung out again yesterday. I didn't forget your deodorant! I hope this one doesn't give you a rash. You asked me to come to a shooting event and I plan on going. I can't promise I'll be any good but I'll do my best. We cuddled (kinda) in my car and talked and it was great. Your eyes were a different color of blue. Like a sky blue. When we kissed you bit my lip. That drove me crazy. You already just randomly bite me and that drives me up a wall! Then you bit my lip and I was gone! We talked about sex for a bit then you said you don't use condoms and I said then we aren't having sex until we are married and you were totally fine with that. Speaking of wedding.. You set the date for our wedding, in November. I'm not sure if I'm ready to commit to that though. I reactivated my account for that website and it said you were active fourteen hours ago... That makes me feel really sad on the inside. I have really strong emotions for you and you're still logging on to the website. When I think of you, I think of forever. I would absolutely love to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't know why you're still logging on. I don't want to bring it up though. I don't want to scare you off. I just hope soon you deactivate your account too. Then I know you're serious about our future. I know we haven't known each other long but you are the one who talks the most about us getting married and being together forever.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment