Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dear Andrew

Is it too soon to know that I love you? When we were saying good bye yesterday I almost said it, but then I stopped myself. I have never been "in love" before. The feelings I have for you are like no other. I do not know what it is about you. I think about you everyday, all day. You are everything I could every want. I can not imagine my life with out you. I feel like you complete me. We have not even known each other for a month, but when I think of  you, I think of love. I asked my friends and they think it is too soon. However, I always think about my coworker and her fiance. They've only known each other for two months. I asked her why she got engaged so soon and she said when you know, you know. Babe, I know. I know you're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Today, I got a letter from the Marines. They told me about a job that really interested me. You said if I really wanted to do that I could. You would support me. Honestly, I would love to do that but I know it would take me away from you and that is what kills me.

We drove to a different parking lot today.. one more secluded. We ended up making out. You slowly slipped your hands underneath my yoga pants and started pleasing me. I wouldn't let you finish me but I came close and you are amazing. Next it was my turn,. I felt you squirm and grip as I gave you a blow job. It was the first time I had given head since November so it took me a while to get used to things, It was also the first time I had given head in that vehicle so I had to get used to the positioning. Once I got used to is though I was able to fully please you. I did not stop sucking until every thing was out of you. I loved the feeling of you in my mouth and the feeling of you squeezing me. I can not wait to do it again. You don't even taste bad.

On our way back to where you stay. You said "hey" then "never mind" you did that another time before I was like "what?!" then you looked me dead in the eyes and said "I love you" That is when I knew 100% that I loved you. You are the first man I have ever truly loved. I would not trade it for anything.

Love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment