Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dear Jeff

I met you in August and you were gone by December. What could I expect? You are a soldier that is what soldiers do. I remember all the mini dates we had and the amazing sex. We experimented with each other. I did not think you leaving would have such an impact. When you told me you were leaving I was ready for you to go. However, still months later I think about you all the time. You send videos of your new adventures and I positively love it. You have become such a drinker now. That is not the Jeff I knew. I guess we all change when we get new privileges.

When I told you I would wait for you, you said I would find someone who was better than you and someone who would take me on real dates. You hoped I would find someone special someone who was meant for me. Well Jeff, I honestly think I have found him.

His name is Andrew. He is going to school here. Not the same school I go to but, you know what I mean. He is super sweet. He leaves in August. He said he would visit me and he would pay for me to visit him no matter where he goes. I honestly think I have met the one. He evokes such a strong emotion in me. He makes my tummy flutter and my cheeks flush. I have not known him long and I know you will think that I am foolish for even thinking about spending the rest of my life with him, but that is how I feel. 

Sincerely,
Girl #2

No comments:

Post a Comment